As a Director with responsibility for thousands of staff and multi-million pound businesses, Allan M has a proven track record in transforming the performance of customer care operations across major blue chip companies, including Motorola, T-Mobile, Legal & General and AOL.
Allan’s background in IT and project management for the London Stock Exchange and petrochemical projects in Saudi Arabia have provided him with vital skills in managing people and processes. Since specialising in customer services, his wide experience in this area makes him as accomplished at day-to-day operations as he is at builder strategy and resourcing issues and has resulted in him bringing about dramatic improvements in customer satisfaction, retention, cross-selling and, ultimately, in profits.
- Moved customer services customer satisfaction for a leading telecoms supplier from a very poor fourth place to first in industry within 15 months.
- Within three months of employment with the company, achieved a service level which had not been achieved for four years.
- Added £25 million of revenue through cross-selling.
- Increased customer retention from just under 4,000 saves per week to 12,000 saves per week and made £37 million of headcount savings.
- Established customer segmentation resulting in 25% decrease in customer churn in high value segment.
- Managed 7,000 staff in customer services across nine centres.
- Established and managed a 550-agent call centre and 100-agent data entry centre.
- Allan is skilled at managing large budgets having controlled high value capital budgets of up to £10 million, managed outsourcing arrangements to the value of £50 million and taken responsibility for operational costs of up to £106 million in staff and day-to-day expense.