Prit has an impressive track record at setting up and significantly improving the efficiency and quality of customer service and contact sectors operations for major companies in a wide range of markets.
- Implemented a contact centre for the US-based global leader for mailing systems, bringing together the various front-end customer operations units.
- Working in the Netherlands, reviewed the European customer contact operations for a global media company.
- Achieved 50,000 outbound telesales to target for outsourcer working with media client.
- Realised significant change and cultural issues in developing and managing benchmark contact centre operations.
- Improved the Of*** ranking of utility company from bottom 29th place to 2nd within two years.
- As head of call centre operations for major IT/information management company – which encompassed inbound and outbound telesales, catalogue sales, customer service, care/help lines, debt collection, telemarketing and CRM – brought all client service levels to target within six months.
- At leading utility developed a multimedia communications centre serving two million customers – managing 500 staff and an £8 million budget.
- Part of the project team which set up the first call centres for a major financial services company.
- Within the same organisation, was responsible for turning around an underperforming call centre, transforming it into the best-performing call centre.
- Achieved a 36% improvement in productivity within a financial services company's customer service processing department.
- Managed the reorganisation and relocation of regional service centres.
- Call Centre Executive of the Year – 1998 Telebusiness Awards for Excellence.