Wendy is a highly experienced hands-on contact centre manager and director whose expertise spans the set up, project management, outsourcing and general management of complex in-house and multi-client contact centres.
- Oversaw the doubling of a major utility’s critical call centre outbound acquisition operations within four months. This work included bringing some previously outsourced sales functions back in-house, in extremely tight timescales.
- Telemarketing manager for a major contact centre outsourcer, managing the outbound sales and acquisitions teams for one of the world’s biggest IT and software companies.
- At a major travel-related company project managed a £1m+ call centre set-up within challenging timescales and budget.
- Managed a national greenfield site, with sole responsibility for account management and contract negotiations, winning and managing several major telesales campaigns. This was a 500-strong, seven-days-a-week operation.
- Successfully project managed the implementation of a high-profile and complex government contract on behalf of a leading UK outsourcer within timescales and budget.
- Improved and re-defined several contact centres’ recruitment and retention strategies, and recruited and assessed around 400 managers. Has also designed and been involved with several high-volume recruitment events for major contact centres and outsourcers.
- Has been part of several successful bid teams for new contracts and development of existing contracts within various business sectors.