The first step in the process of determining whether an Executives Online franchise is right for you is to complete our short information request form. We will immediately be made aware of your request and will send you a follow-up e-mail including a prospectus.
- Once you have read the prospectus, contact us the territory or business sector you are interested in, and to be sure the territory/sector is still available.
- Prepare and send us a formal indication of your interest to include:
- Details about yourself (include your CV);
- Why you believe you would make a very successful franchisee;
- An outline business plan for the next three years (approx two pages);
- Confirmation that you have adequate funds available to start the venture.
- We will arrange an initial meeting in person or online to get to know each other and to discuss the Executives Online proposition.
- We will share more detailed information to help you prepare your business plan and we will review that together.
- You will visit our UK HQ to meet the team and see our operations first hand.
- We'll share with you a summary of the terms of our franchisee agreement, and additional information.
- If we agree to award you with an Executives Online franchise, we will draft your agreement. At this time, you will pay a non-refundable deposit to cover our legal costs, which will be offset against your initial fee when the agreement is executed. You should take your own legal advice at this time, working with an International Franchise Association referred attorney who is knowledgeable about franchise law.
- We will execute agreements
- You will receive your training at Executives Online’s Training Academy in Winchester England, receive your copy of the operations manual, and have your laptop configured with our CRM and e-mail platforms.
- You start your business!