Renewable Energy Executive Recruitment
Executives Online specialises in the recruitment of highly specialised managers. This has given us extensive experience in recruiting executives in the specialised alternative energy fields – renewable, green, clean, and sustainable energy technologies such as wind, solar, biomass, and geothermal. We recruit both technical executives and those working in the public advocacy arena.
Among our successful placements are:
- Multiple roles both interim and permanent – including Project Manager, Interim General Manager, Managing Director and General Manager Australia – for Econnect, a start-up company specialised in the grid integration of renewable energy sources. Read the case study.
- Interim European Marketing Manager, Interim Group Commercial Manager and Interim Business Development Director for a leading energy and climate-change consultancy delivering integrated environmental and IT solutions worldwide.
- Interim Managing Director for a new and growing consultancy division within a leading UK company in the energy sector pursuing ambitious growth plans aimed at the energy supply and carbon reduction markets, particularly to do with taking manufacturing plants off grid.
- Head of Finance and Accounting for a manufacturer of 1.5 to 2.5 megawatt wind turbines, providing inland and offshore wind farms internationally.
- Finance Director for an installer of photovoltaic solar panels.
- Fleet Manager for the UK’s leading provider of residential energy efficiency solutions.
- Interim Senior Consultant and Interim Customer and Project Manager for a new commercial venture from a government-funded environmental trust, working with organisations to engage their people on climate change and create a culture where carbon is considered in every activity and decision and bringing together technical expertise with proven behavioural change techniques and inspiring communications to deliver bespoke change programmes for a wide range of private and public sector clients.
- Operations Director for an energy-saving trust, a private not-for-profit organisation funded by government and the private sector, promoting sustainable energy in households and transport through the reduction of energy use, improving energy efficiency, and developing mass market renewable energy.
Whatever challenge you face – whether you are looking for an interim manager or executive with experience in a particular function, or want to permanently recruit – there are a number of reasons why you should call Executives Online.
Our fast, effective renewable energy sector recruitment services include:
- Working with you to develop a detailed brief of your requirements
- Communicating the role, confidentially, to candidates in our global talent bank and (with your permission) on select executive job boards
- An initial face-to-face interview
- Presentation to you of a short list of the best candidates for the role
- Co-ordination of interviews, whether by phone or in person
- CV validation and referencing
- Assistance in negotiating the offer, contract, and start date